Blue Sky Hospitality Solutions LLC is an outstanding hotel ownership, development, and management company. We seek a dynamic and proven Senior Vice President of Operations to lead our growing hotel portfolio in the United States of America. Blue Sky Hospitality Solutions offers a unique culture and a collaborative environment that empowers our team to exceed Company goals, objectives and vision.
The Senior Vice President of Operations will be a key member of our Leadership team. This role will report to the Executive Vice President of Operations and be based in our corporate office at the Class A Executive Office Building, RXR Plaza in Uniondale, New York.
- Strategically lead a large and growing portfolio of diverse hotel assets across multiple chain scales & brands.
- Provide dynamic leadership and direction to senior operations leaders across regionally deployed teams in the USA.
- Support a performance-based, high accountability culture, that promotes collaboration across all business lines and departments.
- Develop our future leaders and take an active role in recruiting, onboarding, training and development.
- Deliver best in class performance results across entire hotel portfolio, levering technology to ensure compliance with Blue Sky Solutions & brand initiatives and standards. Responsible for developing and executing enterprise-wide process to evaluate, elevate and drive financial and service results.
- Drive top-line revenue, market share growth and ensure appropriate flex/flow to maximize owner/investor returns.
- Lead the oversight of portfolio-wide annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, ongoing marketing, and operating planning.
- Key point of contact with Ownership groups and brand partners.
- Partner with the development team on owner, investor, and future M&A presentations, providing operational expertise to the underwriting process and discussion.
- Ensure that hotel operations are in compliance with federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations, and fully aligned with franchise operating agreements.
5-10 years of progressive organizational leadership in a fast paced and rapidly growing entrepreneurial hospitality environment. Must have proven multi-unit hotel operations background leading large diverse hotel portfolios of 53 first-class hotels.
- A Bachelor's degree preferred; Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully managing senior operations leaders across a large geographically decentralized portfolio.
- Dynamic and engaged leader who has a passion for empowering, inspiring, motivating & developing associates.
- Highly empathetic & intuitive, self-motivated, driven and task oriented.
- Ability to effectively balance priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Flexible/adaptive, upbeat, open & visible management style.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Passion for people, love of travel.
Competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check and credit check with acceptable results. EOE/DFW