Accounting Manager - Job Description
Position Reports to: Vice President of Finance
Position Status: Full Time
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of accounts payables & receivables.
- Reconciling daily cash, check and credit card collections.
- Preparing daily and monthly sales reconciliations.
- Preparation and filing of monthly & quarterly sales tax returns including handling of sales tax audits.
- Cash management.
- Review and close month-end and year-end financial statements.
- Any and all related work in the area of financial and management accounting.
- Preparation & maintenance of fixed asset register for your portfolio.
- Audit of night audit reports
- Risk Management Experience
- Lease Administration Experience
In addition, handle any duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Vice President of Finance.
Uniondale NY 11556